Weekly Crypto Market News / 6 – 12 March
- Binance is stopping deposits and withdrawals of funds for new customers. Since May 22, transactions with British currency will be stopped completely. A bank partner who has processed transfers in pounds doesn’t want to work with an exchange anymore. They can’t find a replacement yet.
Read more: Binance to lose its British pound on- and off-ramp provider in 9 weeks
- Since March 21, Binance will stop withdrawing hryvnias through the Settlepay and Advcash services.
Read more: Binance will stop withdrawing hryvnias through the Settlepay and Advcash services
- Dogecoin, Zcash, and Litecoin blockchains had a critical vulnerability that was fixed quietly. However, 280 cryptocurrencies can have a similar issue.
Learn more: Halborn discovered massive #ZeroDay impacting Dogecoin and 280+ networks, including Litecoin and Zcash, putting over $25 Billion of digital assets at risk!
- Binance is converting $1 billion from the fund to save the crypto industry in BTC, ETH, and BNB.
Read more: Given the changes in stable coins and banks, #Binance will convert the remaining of the $1 billion Industry Recovery Initiative funds from BUSD to native crypto, including #BTC, #BNB and ETH.
- Circle announced backing USDC of 100%; the rate is already $0,999.
Learn more: Circle’s USDC operations will open for business on Monday morning, including with new automated settlement via our new partnership with Cross River Bank.
- Biden promised to return all the deposits to the bank’s depositors, but anybody won’t save the bank’s shareholders.
Read more: Biden stresses taxpayer funds won’t be used in Silicon Valley Bank collapse – as it happened
- Former BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes announced the start of a bullish market.
Read more: Are you ready for the mother fucking bull market?
- Binance blocked buying dollars and euros through P2P for Russians.
Explore: Binance blocked buying dollars and euros through P2P for Russians.